Friday 28 August 2015

Story

               You Are Never a Stranger…


                                                                                          --- By    Rajshekhar Kalla

             Today was special...as i was giving my first presentation with the title the neglected life.I gave up my break fast as i was already late becuase of the time spent infront of the mirror which i had never before,time passed unknowningly with the struggle for proper inshirt.after various postures, finally satisfied with the one by checking left and right for the last time adding inshirt was never an easy job.

               In our culture,the role of the mother at her child will be so prominent as it involves special care on their sons preparation and appearance from very little things.she used to be the first one to come infront of me whenever i go out as good omen.Took her blessings and left a worm bye to her.

               The feeling we will have when we find the traffic free roads while we are going on urgent job,eyes will smile for a moment with happiness for sure,i thanked god and moved with the maximum speed that i could,as i reached a junction just before my college,i took my left turn with overlook expecting noones presence.A white scooty blinked suddenly in front of my eyes approaching towards me,i kept the brakes losing my mind.

                 Thankfully she also managed to control at the right moment and changed the title of the scene from 'we had an accident' to 'a just missed one'.I slowly raised my head towards her preparing apologies and made the ears prepared for some odd sounds ahead.


                  she smiled...she smiled beautifully...shes smiled in a manner that i lost my mind once again.she didn't said any single word,by the time i regained myself,she left away from my sight,her smile made me realise "only few people posses smile from the bottom of the heart" the beeped phone remainded me about the presentation and how i late i was,i smiled at myself and left.


                   The thoughts of that smile hammered my head continuously...but my strong conviction for my presentation made it passed in a decent manner,the neglected life gave satisfaction along with happiness.The very next moment i completed my presentation i ran in search of that smile  as it was my only desire of life at that moment which i missed a few a minutes ago.my friends were shocked with my behaviour for the very first time.


                 By the time i reached the spot once again,i found two things..


1.There was no one around.


2.my brain started working this time.


    Both of them had no value now becuase they cannot help me to reach my beautiful smile.i spent a lot of time observing that place,imagining how it would have been if things went on my favour and surveyed the place as a geoligist. If any trespassers were present, they might surely think either i have lost something there or i am mad becuase there was no point for a common person to observe that place for such extent,thankfully there was no one around my eyesight.


               he smiled nicely..she left happily,there may not be any change in her day too according to my imagination which was laid from my experience,she didnt said even a single word though i was wrong completely,she also knew the damage the accident can cause if something goes wrong,even at that moment how could she wear a smile on her face which was brighter than normal which i thoght impossible for humans till that moment,there may not be any change in her day but there was a change in my day and night too along with my behaviour.

               I didnt slept well that night as i felt something special with that day for two things and they captured my thoughts continuously.

1.my presentation won the first prize, and the final words from the judge 'we loved your ideas' doubled the happiness.

2.I saw the most beautiful smile on earth.

                I had no clue to search that smile. Soi thanked god for showing me the most beautiful smile on earth and prayed to be blessed once again.

               From then whenever i went to college, i used to follow two omens,one my mother who comes infront of me  everythime i go out,two i will have a smile on my face everyday by the time i reach that place.From that day while taking that left turn i expect a person on white scooty approching me but dissapoint was the answer everytime.

               Time is the best healer of everything,this quote was special to me as it can show subconscious effect in anyones life.It changes our thoughts from the world we dream to the world we live.Days passed so on.

                It was our final day of college,i will be having some hat on my head and graduation certificate in my hands which shows my worth on a big stage.Again the trouble with the title of inshirt arrived.As i have to attend in complete formal for that event which includes inshirt,my struggles started.If you value somethings only at the time of need,they too will show their value at the time of our need.my inshirt is the best example for that.This time i ate more time than the previous one which resulted in giving up my breakfast once agian,i was too late already took blessings from mother and left.

               Mobiles suffer a lot when they are handled by lazy people like me,it beeped continuosly.Lazy people will have smart answers the synonym they will give for the word lies as smart to make the sentence sound good with many answers including just 2 minutes,just before the college excetera,i used everything including the excetera things too,the only thought in my mind was to reach the college as quickly as possible,the traffic added trouble and i was moving at my best,took the left turn showing no interest to the place,suddenly a person on white scooty blinked infront of my eyes approching towards me.This time heart too stopped for a moment along with the mind,the scene 'a just missed one' repeated.


              she smiled.................the same smile.. :)

             she smiled beautifully...............the same beautiful smile.. :) :)

             she left...........................oh god!she left once again...


phone beeped and remainded me the college,smiled at myself and left.


         "the hope begins again......."


No comments: