Friday 28 August 2015

Story

Life Is Just A Reference Point..

 
---- By Raj shekhar Kalla



     

Read



'life is just a reference point' these words of of my uncle went deep inside my heart which made me to pause my life for a moment and asked to look back the path i had travelled and to lean forward to check what lies in my destiny. Left handers are 99% normal.This was the thing i found when i googled about lefthandedness.We learn everything from our parents,family or from the way of living either consiously or subconciously.Then how could a person can gain lefthandedness, the thing which he never found around his surroundings or in his family environment where lefthandedness was treated as a bad sign in our culture.Then how can a person adopts a new thing into his world where he thinks it maynot be there in the entire world by the time he starts being a lefthander.These are my unanswered questions.
At the beginning,my mother asked me to eat with right hand forcefully.I tried but unfortunately i didnt get it.By the struggle i used to have when i attempt to be a right hander,my hands used to shiver.my fingers used to face trouble even to hold handful of rice.As a mother by seeing all this,she stood on my side and from then she gave up all the attempts to turn into a righthander.
My lefthandedness gave people a matter to talk,when i eat in public gatherings.This made me unhappy.It was the first pillar of inferiority complex developed within me.That pillar laid another pillar of silence within myself.I used to keep calm most of the time.My mother was always my strength when ever i used to feel low,a tight hug from my mother can make me fine anytime and everytime.I used to maintain distance and silence with my father and our bonding was not that good.I can read his eyes which always says 'you are not productive' by his looks.But fortunately he never got a chance to express & everytime for that look my eyes replied 'no,i am productive and normal like everyone,there was no point to look me like a prisoner everytime but unfortunately i too never got a chance to express directly to show him i was productive and he was wrong. My father was full of rules which made my childhood out of games,out of friends and ofcourse out of memories.All sundays and holidays are filled with reading and tv most of the time.At evening four,i used to go outside of home for playing cricket.The space between the two opposite buildings was our playground with two friends who are our neighbours.We made the gentleman game into a three men game with a batsman,a bowler and a fielder. I got habituated to a life of emptiness,no expectations with life and no happiness in life.I studied in a school till my 8th class where the environment was almost similar to my home.I have two strengths till then,One my mother in home and two my karate master in the school.I won many medals in school,district and state level competitions.Then a page of change entered my life in the form of school.This was a completely different world.I felt difficulty in adjusting with the new environment,here everyone is smart and sharp, simply very active and always smiling.The atmosphere present there might be similar to the one at the seashore which gives a lot of energy everyone around.My eyes faced trouble in facing such a huge brightness in my life from the world of dark shadows.Friends tried to cheer me up all the time at their every oppurtunity but something inside me held me tight. I am happy with the change because atleast my second world was changed.School was no longer similar to home,smile was no longer and enemy to me,situations to smile are plenty everyday.My mother felt strange with my new behaviour.Before i was not a person who was fond of school,but now even when i am not feeling well,i wish to go to the school,so that i will be okay.Home is always the same nothing changed much except the three-men cricket chaged to EA-sports cricket in my computer and cartoon network channels are replaced by sports and movies.I need to mention an exception here for movies,i am a big lover of movies and watch all kind of films except the films of jagapathibabu. That school provided lots of enjoyment and fun.I used to think i am the only one who is enjoying the fruits from the school at minimum level.Others used to enjoy every moment of the school time from morning to evening.My last position at the list of enjoyment where i felt utmost happy with the reason of getting atleast the least happiness,made me the first person to get caught to the failure.I failed in my mother tongue(telugu).Now the title of my life became 'rules father got a failure son'.I made my father was right with his thoughts about his unproductive son.My mother felt sad deep inside but still stood by my side.I failed the second time and it costed me an year. That 3 years of my life(2 in new school and 1 i wasted) bought many changes in my life.The dark shadows of past entered and brightness of happiness was nomore.This increased the distance between me and my father.I stopped looking into his eyes and used to walk away to the other room in his presence and when my mother or sister keeps jagapathibabu's movies. I passed in my third attempt where there will be no option for a person to choose his further study.So my father made me joined in a diploma college.Two things happened here,one my thoughts got decreased mentally and two my oppurtunities got decreased physically.my dream to say i live in a town and study in a city changed to i live in a town and study in a village.Then he came to bring smile in my life. Narayana rao uncle,my dad's old friend came as our neighbours when i was in my diploma first year.He was a retired CBI officer.After his retirement he settled here.He is not only a good person but also a good speaker.He will be accepted by everyone.He can make.. 1.A child laugh who is crying.. 2.A person to feel good who is sad.. 3.A solution to any form of trouble checking all possibilities.. 4.An oldman to feel young,happy and healthy.. He is not only good with his words but also with actions.His house used to be just like a charity home where we can get help 24*7 to the extent which a human can do.I still remembered his eyes when he come across the situation of gods invitation for his wife.i was scared at my uncle for the first time and it was the last time too.His eyes alone spoke everything on that day.Only after 4 days of that incident i met him again that too we came across each other at the park on morning walk,i didnt went to his home only because of fear i had experienced before,the moment i saw his red eyes it was a difficult experience for me and it went deep inside me.I named it fear.Finally on a fine day,our morning walk broke the distance and silence between us.we sat on a bench and i said frankly the reason behind my absence on those four days.He smiled and pattered my shoulder saying,i had experienced two murder attempts on me during my service as a CBI officer.one,two bullets into my left shoulder, two a knife straight into my intestines.With these incidents doctors took out not only bullets and knife but also the fear inside my body.I never felt frightened from then whatever the situation was.Now the death of your aunt god not only tookaway my strength but also my sadness. i had no sadness now.i am empty,i had no desires now,i had nothing to loose now,from that day i stopped praying to the god too.Till that day i used to pray only one thing to god,to give good health to my wife,but he didnt stood on my side.Its fine as it was the destiny.That small conversation brought a great bonding between each other.my phone beeped and made the conversation terminated. He became the third world of mine.I used to spend most of the time in his home and share everything with him.my phone calls used to disturb him which are far greater than normal and are from bad company.Before narayanarao uncle, my phone and my home are the two worlds i live in and with that i made some friends who i knew that they are not good.The only advice that uncle gave me to change was about my phone calls which are of no value in a pleasing manner.Dont depend on that phone or that kind of friends which cannot provide proper shade.He asked me to show the differerence between the person who live under a proper shade and who dont.I obeyed his words even though i didnt get him exactly.I quitted talking phone infront of him completely,maintained distance with that friends and whenever i go to his home i stopped taking my mobile phone too.I dont know how it helps me but i felt those things show how much i value my uncle.That made me felt happy. one fine day i went to his home as usual.He was watching a film i approched the T.V thinking which movie it was as i was a great lover of movies,suddenly jagapathi babu entered the screen.I turned my head the moment i watched him on screen and walked back towards the door.He called me back but i kept on walking half listening to him and said i wont watch his movies.With a bigger voice he shouted i turned off the T.V come back.I went to him because i was willing to be with him badly and the other reason was my father's presence in my home. He made me sat on a sofa.I sat silently and slowly released the words 'i disturbed your movie'.There was something interesting to talk than the movie so no problem,he said followed by iobserved you two,three times leaving when i watch jagapathi babu movies.Dont you like his movies?he asked.I dont like him so i dont like his movies,i replied.Why,what harm did jagapathi babu did to u for hating him that much?he asked.He looks like my father, so i dont like him.With these words he remained silent for a while and then realised he knows everything about me except the distance between me and my father.By his expression i observed, he felt very bad with my words. He said,there was no point to hate parents.Home is the first place where you get nurtured both physically and mentally.Just check your life where you have started...on what ingrediants you have fed all these days for the distance with your father...distance and silence will never help in relations.Anyone will like you if you'll be with them for a strong period of time.Simple solution to be loved by anyone was to be with them all the time.Parents should always sit in the first row in the meeting of the heart.They should be the first persons for any child at their comfort zones and simplay LIFE IS JUST A REFERENCE POINT for anything. 1.if you are on a right path,you can observe the distance you have travelled till date (the memories which make you smile when you remember them). 2.if you are on a wrong path,you can look back and get knew where you took the wrong diversion(the memories which make you feel sorry for your behaviour in the past). 3.if you want to create a path,life will give you every ingredient like.. the broom to clean the dust particles... the things to make the path easy... the thoughts to make the path beautiful with everything done... :) resuming my life... I realised,i never looked at my past till date.Neither happiness or sadness of the past had influenced my present anytime..The words of my uncle made me silent for a while.His words entered my mind,it cleaned all the garbage and made my mind fresh and new.Then my first words are 'BYE UNCLE'. He felt confused with my reply and observed me in a puzzled manner.Then i replied smiling at him,i want to leave.I want to be with my dad and it's the time he will come home.The puzzled face turned into a smiling one and hugged me tight. By the moment i entered home,my mother was busy with T.V and i didnt find my father in home.I am dissapointed and queried mother about the father's arrival.My mother felt suprised with my question as it was the first time in my life i was asking something about my father.Suddenly,i noticed jagapathi babu on the T.V screen.I smiled at myself and sat in front of T.v,watched the complete movie of jagapathi babu for the first time in my life,truely enjoyed.By the end of the rolling titles,father arrived home.I welcomed him with a smile.He felt surprised with my behaviour and went away not bothering me as usual with his odd looks.I thought with a smile on my face,I will be with him all the time.One day he will like me for sure as there will be no other option for love except to be loved. DEDICATED TO ALL THE PARENTS.... :) thanks for reading #rajshekhar kalla Link : https://litagram.com/story/546189/life-is-just-a-reference-point#_=_

No comments: